Welcome



I am not a child anymore. But what I
can do is to journey you through my childhood experiences and how I thought about it then. So, while I open my diaries and start writing and reminiscing about all my entries, you just sit back, read, learn, and enjoy. :)

"Define children, and you are defining innocence." ---Me


Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Letter from a 10 Year Old


I was a bit absent for the past few days because I was wondering on what to write about. Well, tonight I just stumbled across this letter my brother wrote in the last page of one of his books.




It says as follows (in a rather childish handwriting):

Dear God,

Please help me get a friend Make the one that touches this book become my friend Please help me not to be bad and mean help me to be a good boy AND Please LET Others STOP teasing me and Forgive me my sins and help me to be strong but not bad thank you for everything

From Your Son
Keandre

Isn't it just adorable? I could literally feel the innocence ringing off the page. I hope you enjoyed, I'll have to go teach my brother about commas and periods use now, so 'til next time,

Ta!

Jesus, however, said, "Let the little children come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heaven belongs to people like these."
~ Matthew 19:14 ISV

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is getting better everyday! You are indeed a fast learner. I know Keandre speaks from the heart. I wish someday you can find the love you all wanted to have. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You see the number on the right bottom side of this blog? Its your Alexa. It goes down when people visits your blog. The lower the number the higher is your popularity or traffic.

    ReplyDelete