Welcome



I am not a child anymore. But what I
can do is to journey you through my childhood experiences and how I thought about it then. So, while I open my diaries and start writing and reminiscing about all my entries, you just sit back, read, learn, and enjoy. :)

"Define children, and you are defining innocence." ---Me


Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Versatile Award



I did not expect this. This is sooo cool! ^^ It's my first. And thank you sooo very very much to you, Sarah for this awesome award! You know, I'd give one to you too if I could but you already have one. :)

Do you want to get this award? Here are the simple mechanics.

The Rules: Be sure to thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.

* Share 7 things about yourself.
* Pass the award to other bloggers who you think deserves it.
* Be sure to let the bloggers know you chose them to receive the award
Here are the seven things about me:
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, here are the 7 things about me:
1. I am a Seventh-Day Adventist and happy to be.
2. I am a Filipina and proud of it.
3. I'm not as old as you think I am. :P
4. I love reading and I don't stop 'til I finish it.
5. My grandmother says I only eat once a day...continuously.
6. I'm on front of my notebook every day.
7. There are only four people closest to my heart.

Now that I have this rockin' award, I would love to pass it to Jen, neiyomee, DistressedParents, RicketyRide, and Just Plain Tired for their awesomeness and everyday drops. You guys rock!

P.S. Right click + save as the VERSATILE BLOGGER award to get it.

2 comments:

  1. Rock on Filipina girl =)

    As i've read in #4, you are a reader indeed. maybe you'd like to request a freebook here if you're not yet registered. They'll send you a FREE book and all you got to do is make a 200-word review about that.

    I've already tried in on my other blog.

    http://pacethroughlife.blogspot.com/2010/10/love-and-respect-for-lifetime-by-dr.html

    if you like, you can sign up to this www.booksneeze.com

    happy blogging =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thank you for the award. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete