Welcome



I am not a child anymore. But what I
can do is to journey you through my childhood experiences and how I thought about it then. So, while I open my diaries and start writing and reminiscing about all my entries, you just sit back, read, learn, and enjoy. :)

"Define children, and you are defining innocence." ---Me


Thursday, October 21, 2010

CherryBlossom



Meet CherryBlossom. He's my bestest friend ever. I haven't seen his face, but I know he's been with me ever since I was born.

Yes, CherryBlossom is my Guardian Angel. I don't know for sure what his real name is, but I have named him as such, and he is special to me. I have dubbed him as a 'he', based on sorely nothing but a gut feeling. And I have pictured him as a warrior ever since. He is CherryBlossom, he is my warrior, he is my protector, he is my friend.

I don't know anyone who did this, but I don't regret naming CherryBlossom and I consider it as a childhood experience, naming him, since he was with me in most of my childhood days. Naming CherryBlossom came about because I did not want to refer to him as 'my guardian angel'. I wanted to refer to him as a real being thus making him feel more realistic. The few following entries will be about how CherryBlossom saved my life.

But for now, you can just meet him. He's right beside me, and I can feel he's smiling. When I cry, I turn to him for help, when I feel afraid, I search for him, and when I'm sad, I talk to him. I talk to him mostly before I go to bed. And each and every time, a warm  feeling overcomes me and I know he's there. I may not be as close to the Lord as you think, but I find CherryBlossom the first step to getting closer to God. Maybe someday, I can come to view God the same way I view the angel He sent me.
My Special Angel, My CherryBlossom.

For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
~ Psalm 91:11 KJV

1 comment: