Welcome



I am not a child anymore. But what I
can do is to journey you through my childhood experiences and how I thought about it then. So, while I open my diaries and start writing and reminiscing about all my entries, you just sit back, read, learn, and enjoy. :)

"Define children, and you are defining innocence." ---Me


Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunrise with the Kids

I was compelled to write this. You know why? I couldn't pass up the chance to write on a day that only come by once in a hundred years. Have you all noticed that it's October 10, 2010? Yes people, it's 10/10/10. Yesterday, I brought my kids to the roof to watch the sunrise with me. I want to share with you a few pics. :)















It was nice watching the sunrise from the roof. The change in the color of the sky and in the shape of the clouds was so evident, so clear, and so beautiful. Isn't God such a wonderful and master Creator?
The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands. 
~ Psalm 19:1 NIV

3 comments:

  1. He is indeed a master Creator and a great Architect of all times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Name: Shakeology Review
    Email:
    URL: http://www.shakenutrition.com/shakeology-reviews/ (this link goes outside odesk.com)

    Following each comment that you leave, please include the following:

    -Jen (Shakeology review)

    ReplyDelete